• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B 45 SEMI PRO OUTBOARD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Still selling off my K&B outboards and parts - more to come

Here a a great condition, very little use K&B 45 SEMI PRO OUTBOARD - I purchased it as it is and have never used it , if I can find a spares for it, specific to this engine, I'll throw them in with the deal

$260US shipped - SOLD TO MIKE

Last edited by a moderator:
Shane,

How does the pinch/compression feel? Do the bearings feel smooth? Piston/sleeve are NLA, so if it won't run a season it's not worth having...to me.

Hi Mike

everything feels good, but I dont race, so I dont know how hard you push engines in racing, the engine has been sitting for a few years, so if you were going to race it, maybe new bearings, if racing you would want to have spares on hand anyway, like bearings and P/L .

My price with shipping is cheap, and reflects that the engine is not new.

I would suggest you buy a Novarossi 46 if you are going to race, with new spares easily available and run it with either a pipe or canister muffler depending on the class

Shane

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back