• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF: 4-40 thread pressure fitting

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanJohnson

Hi All,
Does anyone have a straight pressure fitting with 4-40 threads they're willing to part with?

Please let me know what cha got and how much mula ($).

Are you sure that it is 4-40 not metric? I do have some 2 or 3mm nipples. Can you drill it out and Tap it for 6-32 as that is the smallest the Durbo comes in I believe.

Brad

Hi Guys,

I definitely need a 4-40 thread as I tapped it myself as a 4-40. I don't have enough surface area to drill out to a 6-32. I'm using it on a cooling jacket, and if I go wider than a 4-40, it'll exceed the diameter of the water channel in the jacket.

Hi Ronnie,

If that's for sure a 4-40 I'll take it. If not, I dont want to waste it as it won't screw in. My address is

Dean Johnson

2209 Amhearst Court

Flower Mound, TX. 75028

Thanks!!

Dean,

I’m at work and just got it checked with a thread gage. It’s a 4/48 thread sorry. Ron

Back