65 replies to this topic

#1 Glenn Quarles

Glenn Quarles

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:54 PM

Novarossi of America, exclusive US distributor for Novarossi Marine engines.

Doing all I can to help the nitro boating grow by providing prices and service that makes it easy to have a successful race boat!

Also have SpeedMaster, Octura, Texan tuned pipes, Cooper pipes, Aeromarine boats.

Glenn

#2 Richard H. Parshall jr.

Richard H. Parshall jr.

Beginner Boater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:50 PM

Hi Glen,
a friend said you sell nova rossi .21 5 port engines for around 225$?? would also need collet,header,pipe any info would be great help.. i have a JAE.21 rigger and a K&B.21 with stock muffler and dont want to hack holes to fit engine-muffler in brand new kit... can you help???
THANKS, Rick P.

#3 Glenn Quarles

Glenn Quarles

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

Hi Glen,
a friend said you sell nova rossi .21 5 port engines for around 225$?? would also need collet,header,pipe any info would be great help.. i have a JAE.21 rigger and a K&B.21 with stock muffler and dont want to hack holes to fit engine-muffler in brand new kit... can you help???
THANKS, Rick P.

Rick, actually the 5 port .21 motors are $215! I have all the other items you mention...do you want to send me a PM or give me a call at 210 392-2271 to talk about the options.

Thanks!
Glenn

#4 Richard H. Parshall jr.

Richard H. Parshall jr.

Beginner Boater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:24 AM

Hi Glen,
THANKS, Rick P.

Rick, actually the 5 port .21 motors are $215! I have all the other items you mention...do you want to send me a PM or give me a call at 210 392-2271 to talk about the options.

Thanks!
Glenn

HI GLENN!!! My new N/R .21 came yesterday!!! but we were at a funeral,so it went back to post office... :wacko: ..will pick it up today(8/30) that was fast!!! thanks for the great service,the e-mail with break in tips... and quick delivery.. the JAE will be rockin soon!! I will keep you updated as the process continues!
THANKS AGAIN, Rick P. :rolleyes: .

#5 Glenn Quarles

Glenn Quarles

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

Hi Glen,
THANKS, Rick P.

Thanks!
Glenn

HI GLENN!!! My new N/R .21 came yesterday!!! but we were at a funeral,so it went back to post office... :wacko: ..will pick it up today(8/30) that was fast!!! thanks for the great service,the e-mail with break in tips... and quick delivery.. the JAE will be rockin soon!! I will keep you updated as the process continues!

Very good Rick! Yeah, let me know how it goes.

Glenn

#6 Tom Foley

Tom Foley

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,712 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:05 PM

Glenn , I need a #2124 Novarossi bearing . Got any in stock ??

#7 Glenn Quarles

Glenn Quarles

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

Glenn , I need a #2124 Novarossi bearing . Got any in stock ??

Hey Tom, I haven't heard of a 2124...what size is it and what motor does it go in?

Glenn

#8 Tom Foley

Tom Foley

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,712 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:38 PM

The number on the bearing from nova rossi is 2124 , short stroke 2000 series engine , 25 mm od , 13 mm ID , 6 mm thickness .

#9 Glenn Quarles

Glenn Quarles

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:40 PM

The number on the bearing from nova rossi is 2124 , short stroke 2000 series engine , 25 mm od , 13 mm ID , 6 mm thickness .

Tom, that is the 16011...yes I have one in stock ($25).

GQ

#10 Tom Foley

Tom Foley

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,712 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:27 AM

I'll send funds tomorrow Glenn , Thanks .

#11 Richard H. Parshall jr.

Richard H. Parshall jr.

Beginner Boater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:12 PM

Hi Glen,
THANKS, Rick P.

Thanks!
Glenn

Very good Rick! Yeah, let me know how it goes.

Glenn

Hi Glenn,
hope you are enjoying your trip!!! I have run a little over 1/2 gallon thru N/R.21 5 port i got from you... sweet engine!!! running good and developing more power every lap!!! glad Craig (blackout)sent me your way!!! unfortinately this thing called winter has been creeping in on us and the club pond is down 3' to allow for escavation beginning of nov. how exciting to be a member of a local club that will be hosting IMPBA races this coming year!! and to have a freshly broken in NOVA ROSSI to begin season with!! just wanted to say thanks for you taking the time and steps to help me out!! one question about pipe length, it seems to run good at a length much longer than the guys without quiet pipes... is this normal or a "break in" thing?? where should i start the length?? Any info is appreciated! thanks in advance,and i will keep you updated!!
Rick P.

#12 Samuel Hagan JR

Samuel Hagan JR

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,919 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

How much are the rear exhaust .45s.

#13 Glenn Quarles

Glenn Quarles

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

How much are the rear exhaust .45s.

Hey Samuel, the "Direct Drive" (exhaust over the fly wheel) motors are $450. The original motors that use the wrap around header are $400.

Thanks!
Glenn

#14 Richard H. Parshall jr.

Richard H. Parshall jr.

Beginner Boater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:13 PM

Hi Glenn,
hope you are enjoying your trip!!! I have run a little over 1/2 gallon thru N/R.21 5 port i got from you... sweet engine!!! running good and developing more power every lap!!! glad Craig (blackout)sent me your way!!! unfortinately this thing called winter has been creeping in on us and the club pond is down 3' to allow for escavation beginning of nov. how exciting to be a member of a local club that will be hosting IMPBA races this coming year!! and to have a freshly broken in NOVA ROSSI to begin season with!! just wanted to say thanks for you taking the time and steps to help me out!! one question about pipe length, it seems to run good at a length much longer than the guys without quiet pipes... is this normal or a "break in" thing?? where should i start the length?? Any info is appreciated! thanks in advance,and i will keep you updated!!
Rick P.

#15 Glenn Quarles

Glenn Quarles

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

Hi Glenn,
Rick P.

Hey Rick, I'm glad to hear the motor is working for you! I forgot, what pipe are you running? I have never really seen a big change in pipe lentgh as I change pipes (small changes yes, but nothing that I would describe as "much longer"). There is a chance that your pipe length is needing to be longer for other reasons...head clearance, prop, fuel, etc. Let's talk about all this stuff to see if we can come up with something to shorten the pipe! Give me a call anytime!

Glenn