Starter Handle fot Sullivan Model 4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Austin

Has any one made or seen a handle for the Sullivan Model 4 boat starter? I would like to get rid of the pressure switch and improve the balance.

We made our own out of 2 pieces of 1 inch by 1/8 aluminum with a broom handle un between. Then we bought a push switch from the auto parts store and wired it up. Works great.

Has any one made or seen a handle for the Sullivan Model 4 boat starter? I would like to get rid of the pressure switch and improve the balance.
Take a look on my starter. This starter designed to get proper balance and can operate up to 200 A.

Cordless Starter 1.jpg

I have a model 4 with a HD Honeywell sealed switch instead of the stock switch. Works great. Just make a simple 90 degree bracket with a hole for the switch and bonded the bracket in the handle.

TG

I make these for the Dynatron or any starter really from materials i always have in my shop . I use the Cole Herse heavy duty switches , they last forever !

1225141345.jpg

1225141344.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back