4 years later............the Nitro flows again!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron B.

Its been four years since my boats have seen daylight, I took them out of storage today and went thru them then started the 20 Tunnel, 20 Mono and 20 Hydro (meep meep) all started right up and sound great. Now to get to the pond and see how they do. I am Looking forward to some Nitro Racing again!!

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Brian, hope all is well with you and yours! Haven't seen much of you on Facebook but then again i am not on it as much anymore either LOL.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ya my friend!

Ron

Ron make sure you bring a generator that doesnt catch fire
default_ohmy.png

Welcome back Ron ......

I talked to Drew and he said your lucky pit man is ready for war
default_cool.png

Hey Dick T nice to hear from ya and hope all is well with you and yours! The Harley will never get parked for more than a day or 2 LOL!

Thanks Randy I am hoping the Nitro Sereis will peak my interest with some good numbers in the classes like we had back in the day!

Yeah Ray Drew seems to think he is lucky LOL! I have seen him throw a few in up side down !

Geez Robert China caused that fire not me! No wonder the generator was given to me, it was a bad knockoff of a Honda by the Chinese!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Ron

Thanks Jerry! I hit the water running, got in a few hours today! Only running the 3 20 boats for now.

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Yes Rick I still have them however they were both damaged in the last race I attended in 2010, that helped take the wind out of my sails because I really enjoyed those classes. Both are repairable, new cowl for both and a complete re-paint job so it's a pretty expensive venture. I am just going to run the 20 boats for now and try to get the fun factor going again. No Points chasing for me just try to finish ALL my heats no matter what position I am in.

Merry Christmas to Ya Rick! H

Hope your still riding and I sure forgot to get in touch with you this past Oct when we were riding up your way. Wish I had not forgotten to do that, we had a blast!

Ron

Thanks Mitch/Tony Atwell good to hear from you! Hope to see you guys at the NHRA Gator Nationals in 2015!

Good to hear your back as well Bill it will be good to see you in St Pete!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

Ron

Good to hear Ron. I know when I was in Florida you had a fast B mono and and a really good running sport 40. I think it was an AC. Loved watching that boat run.

Hey Mark, good to hear from you! Hope all is well with you and yours! The Sport 40 was a Phil Thomas Super Sport.

Yeah Robert I dont know why I typed St Pete I know its in Brandon!

Ron

Glad to see you getting back into boating Ron alot has changed since you got out 2.4 radios for one, best thing ever for modeling. Along with LiFe packs for RX and TX and glow drivers really cool not to have to charge everything before you go out.

Back