THE OFFICIAL 2014 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Ok boys and girls we are 28 days from Christmas Eve so time to officially get the 2014 Christmas Giveaway rolling!! The rules are the same as they've always been-

1- Post what you want to give away, someone else then posts that they want that gift.

2- ONLY ONE GIFT TO BE TAKEN PER PERSON.

3- ONLY I/W members may participate. No participating on behalf of a non-member friend.

4- The gift giver specifies how shipping will be handled (who pays).

5- NO ASKING FOR A SPECIFIC GIFT that has not been offered. Example: don't post something like "I need a CMB90 flywheel, who has one?"

6- You may give as many gifts as you want. But you can only receive a gift ONE TIME.

7- Behave like adults. We admins will not police this thing or settle arguments, but we will make additional rules if needed.

So now we can bring some happiness and joy into each others lives and maybe just for a little while forget about how totally messed up the world around us is these days. Merry Christmas to all and let the fun begin.........

This post has been promoted to an article

old school double mount for 7.5 K&B outboards.

ill ship it on my dime in a padded envelope to the con us only unless your willing to pay shipping cost

Equalizer outboard tuned pipe kit (unwelded), your choice of a 20, 40 or 60 size. Free shipping in continental US

$50 discount off of your next purchase of any engine. I will PM the discount code you will use at check-out on the website www.novarossi.us. It can not be used in conjuction with any other offer.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Ron

Used Airtronics M8 with a receiver, transmitter pack, charger and instructions. I don't know what frequency it's on as it was given to me and the lables were gone. Works fine, just not into Airtronics. Shipping can be negotiated later

HJ

I've got a 1667/2 for 1/4" shaft. Measured at 4.5" cob pitch on my hughy gauge. Balanced & sharpened, got it in a large lot no idea who did the work. All i need is an addy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a complete decal kit for 1/10 scale supertest hydroplane.

I will weed and mask them before mailing.

I've got shipping covered

Last edited by a moderator:
Back