• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B Outboard 7.5 and 3.5 Parts For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Hey,

I have a few more items for sale out of the lot a purchased a few weeks ago. Mic purchased the two new engines earlier. Here is more:

Items 1 (left) and 2 (right)

Item 1: 45 Outboard Engine on left looks barely used. Looks to me as if it may have been run a couple of times- $250ea- Sold to Paul

Item 2: 45 Outboard Engine on right is used. Has trimmed skeg, servo savers, and heavy duty steering arms. Still feels tight- $200ea Still Available

$425 for both engines to same location.

Item 3:

Pack of 5ea.- 7.5/11cc Outboard Flex Cables- 4 look new, one looks used- $45 Sold to Alfonzo.

Item 4:

Hard to find 6ea- new stainless 3.5 Outboard Lower Unit flex liners- $60 for the pack of 6 or $15 each

Item 5:

New 3.5 Outboard Lower unit as pictured- $35-Sold to Robin

Item 6:

Bag containing 11cc Carb, 3- carb venturis, and 3 - remote needles- $30

Item 7:

New 7.5/11cc Outboard prop shaft assembly- $20- Sold Kris Flynn

Item 8:

New 7.5 Outboard Crank. I will include the one used crank pictured- $45

Item 9:

New set of front/rear Boca Bearings for the engines above- $40- Sold Kris Flynn

First one that says I want it, gets it. PayPal only ([email protected]), you pay the fees, or send as a gift. Please add $10 each for the engines and $5 for each of the other packages for freight. Ships to Continental US only. Please no PM's. Thank you for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ron,

If those bearings fit the 8701 motors i will take them (shipped to Junker in FL)

and the 7.5 prop shaft assembly

They do Kris. They are for the 8701 which is the model of all of the 7.5cc stuff I am selling. Do you need any of these other parts? PM me Shawn's address and I will ship everything out. You can use my PayPal above. Thanks.

Ron i'll take #5. I won't be able to pay until next wed. If that works for you, pm me your addy so i can mail a usps m.o. next week.

I'll take #1...

But I'd like to confirm the piston and liner is in good shape
Paul,

You will be happy. It is not even close to being broken in yet as it is still tight at the top. It may have been run a couple of times at the most, if that. If you are not happy upon receipt, I will refund your money.

THANKS!! Thats great... I beleive you.... Just wanted your assessment..[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

I''ll be paypaling shortly

THANKS
As our Aussie friends would say, "No worries Mate!!" PM your address and I will get it shipped out. If you have any problems on arrival, let me know. Thanks.

Ron you don't have any 7.5 lowers do you?
Matt,

Buy the other engine above and sell the powerhead for $150, or if someone on here will split with you thats fine too. I have some old boxes of K&B parts to sell but it will be later next year before I can get my shop finished and pull that stuff out. Let me know.

Flex shafts sold. Still a few items left. These cranks are getting harder to find.

Latest posts

Back