Oxycotin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stan simpson iv

I just found out today my cousin from S.C. passed away earlier this wk. I was lucky enough to see him at the Fall Nats for a short time. He looked great,doing good and all. He was on Oxy's VERY bad...the Dr's he had giving him the pills were so wrong in giving him the pills they did. The amount he took daily were 11(per day)WTF. I am not blaming one person or another...we all have had our own issues with something. BUT this is a big thing that is happening every where. Small towns where he lived even worse.

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WITH AN ADDICTION LIKE THIS,YOU KNOW OR LOVE ON THIS ****....PLEASE INTERVENE!!!
default_sad.png
He was only 57...Im so sad cause I was not a dick and did something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Opiate addiction is every where. Im in Louisville KY and the main drug death here is Heroin. I've probably had 10 people I know die from it. One of them was a great truelly friend and was murdere in front of his 3 year old daughter for a 50 dollar heroin debt. Sorry for you loss.

View attachment 24738
View attachment 24737
Sorry to hear of your loss, Stan. I know all about oxycontin.(?). When I had my big boat accident they had me taking 12 pills EACH DAY. They kept asking me if I had any pain. I kept telling them "no" because many of the nerves that control my right shoulder, arm and hand were severed in the boat flip. The cartilege (?) between my C7 and T1 vertebre (?) in my neck tore, severing many nerves. I have a titanium plate with (4) 22mm screws that hold them together, now. I took these pills for 3 MONTHS. My wife told me later of things I said to friends and things that I did that I don't remember. It took me about 4 days to get off of them..............3 days without sleeping. I still don't understand why they wanted me to take them. How can parts of your body be in pain when the nerves aren't even connected?

Like Stan says, if you know anyone with a problem with these kinds of drugs, say something or at least try to get them some help.

Dick Tyndall

Back