Congratulations Martin #78 6 wins

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Martin owned this one!
default_smile.png

Im really liking this format this year. Makes racing so much more interesting all the way thru regular season and the playoffs. Nascar has done a nice job. Nice job to Martin and his team. One hell of a job to work their way to the top with an ill handling car at the start. Well deserved win.

Been following you since the day I learned a Cup Guy was also a fellow boater, and you have impressed us all here on IW with BOTH your skill sets.

Congrats MTJ , it appears ( just my worthless pov ) that you guys studied the weak spots from 2016 and eliminated those demons with hard work and focus- and it shows this year. And frankly 2016 should have been your year, just sayin. To see your emotions get ahold of you in Victory Lane Sunday was heartwarming, You just confirmed what I felt from my first impression of you -

Your a class act and a true racer, hope Sherry is feeling better. Stay focused and bring this thing home for all the guys and gals over here on IW cheering for you
default_cool.png

This IS your season Martin - take it
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back