Spray can finish?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derrick Stewart

Are there if any off the shelf spray can paint that would

be fuel proof

Im not equipped with a compressor and spay gun

Just wondering if any spray bomb paint might work?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
You can use Top Flite Lustrekote...spray on thin coats & let it dry good after each coat(Fuel Proof) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have used rustoleum spray can paint , be sure to use the cans with the red plaid markings only , it is a vert tough paint...bob

Try this.... he lives in canada & has a hobby shop selling RC Boats....His name is Mike Hallam www.hallammarinehobby.com.

Try your local automotive paint supply store. Most of them in the USA can load an arasol can with the paint you want from colors to clear coats. A number of guys I know are doing this with base coat clear coat paints to minimize the costs when thy are painting multiple colors on a boat.

I ended up using a k2 paint from a local paint manufacturer

Its a 2 part epoxy spray can thats dries rock hard

and goes on perfectly

It aint cheap but it a great product

Contact Endura as they have any color you want available in spray cans and are in Edmonton, this is an epoxy paint so protect your lungs!!!!!! The can has a valve that releases the hardner. Once you have started using the can it will harden without air, so it will be wasteful for small jobs.

Latest posts

Back