Little bit of a thing in Owego, NY

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LawlessMan

Hey everybody,

We're trying this idea to raise awareness of our hobby and our club and (hopefully) recruit a few new members. What it is: On July 9th,2017, we are setting up a booth at a very well-attended Street Rod Car Show that is held every year at our beautiful park by the Susquehanna River in Owego, NY. We plan to show off boats and gear, show racing video, talk to passersby and hand out flyers, catalogs and anything else we can, to get them to come out to a race and see what it is all about. We have already made the commitment to the race organizers for a booth and have reached out to some major distributors for flyers and catalogs and other giveaway stuff. However, I know that there are many, many folks out there in the trenches making all sorts of great things for boats that could use some publicity. So, if you are one of those folks, we would love to have something to display and give away that has your information on it. THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION FOR MERCHANDISE. Please let me be perfectly clear about that. One thing is, space is limited and the boats will be the stars of the show. Another is there will be a lot of younger kids there who, unfortunately, can have sticky fingers (in BOTH senses of the phrase). Keeping an eye on several boats is one thing, but small, highly portable merchandise is a boat of a different color. So, if you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me, since I am the chairman of the ad hoc recruiting committee, or just send any literature, business cards, etc, directly to me at the following address

Fred Howe

570 DuBois Road

Owego, NY 13827

I will make sure there is a list of participating "Sponsors" clearly visible, and I will personally post pix of the event afterwards. Gift certificates are welcome, but please do not send any monetary contributions or merchandise. Send something to hand out, and you're a "Sponsor".

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back