D-2 MCMBC "Power Stroke Classic" Sat. June 17th!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Tonak

The Motor City Model Boat Club is honored to bring you the "Power Stroke Classic" Saturday, June 17th!

This is a really fun race with a great bunch of guys and it gets better every year!

Lunch will be served on site around noon with hot dogs, chips, water/gatorade, and yes, I'll be cookin up some slow smoked bbq pulled pork sandwiches!

Big THANK YOU to our sponsors!

SS Enterprises
Zipp Kits
Props4u
Gizmo Motors
Nankin Hobby

We have lots of awesome prizes to raffle off throughout the day!

All the info can be found here https://nebula.wsimg.com/e61cd44b0e105b49d7b19f6660ca311e?AccessKeyId=ACA7381D2BFC72351748&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Please email all entries to our club secretary at [email protected] or there is a mail in form on the flier as well.

Thanks and see you there!

Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
HI Scott,

Put Mark Sholund down for: A-Hydro DSM and B- Hydro DSM.
I will bring some nice gifts for the raffle or for some Hydro winners.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Just wanted to update everyone, I did reply to those that sent me an email, Sorry for the late response. I also have Jim Z, Bill G, and Butch L. updated on my list.

Dave Muscat

Race is coming quick please get your entry's in soon to our club secretary at [email protected] or there is a mail in form on the flier as well. Should be another great race.

Thanks for participating

Ernie Testani

President Motor City Boat Club

Just wanted to update everyone, I did reply to those that sent me an email, Sorry for the late response. I also have Jim Z, Bill G, and Butch L. updated on my list.

Dave Muscat
Hi Dave , My son Jason is coming also so add Rigger to my list.

Thanks. Bill Green

Scott or Dave,

I need to scratch my E/F Hydro and replace

It with my A-Hydro on DSM. I will bring some

Raffle items with me also.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Hi Scott, it looks like I will be able to join you guys! Not sure I am going to have room to bring any boats with me, but it will be a blast just getting to hang out!!

GQ

Bill Green, Thanks I have your update for your son Jason

Mark Sholund, Thanks I have your update too!!.

Glenn Quarles, If you do show up with boats you can register at the registration booth

Glenn,

I can haul some boats down for you if you would like?

Or I can bring a few extra boats so you can race with us?

Let Me Know?

Mark Sholund

Hey Glenn, I was hoping to email you but I still do not have an address to send to so here we go,

as for being able to camp out at the club pond, I do not think so as the location closes, its like a park and not a camping location. I did however locate 3 locations for you based on our phone call that are very close to the RC pond site:

Camp Lord Willing RV Park and Camp Ground (6.9mi from RC Pond)

http://camplordwillingmanagement.com

1600 Stumpmier Rd. Monroe MI 48162 1-877-210-8700

Sterling State Park Camp Ground (11.9 mi from RC Pond)

2800 State Park Rd, Monroe MI 48161

734-289-2715

Http://www.michigandnr.com/parksandtrails/details.aspx?id-497&type=SPRK

Monroe Walmart Supercenter (8.2mi from RC Pond)

2150 N. Telegraph Rd, Monroe MI, 48162

734-242-2280

Back