Hall of Fame Inductee

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Zaker Jr

Supporting Member
I just wanted to say Congrats to David Preusse the latest inductee in to the IMPBA Hall of Fame. Your help to others and innovations to the hobby are second to none! I am so sorry I was not there ,but I just could not be there. Welcome my friend.

David joins his father, Gary, and mother Marianne, in the IMPBA Hall of Fame. That is quite a an accomplishment for one family and David is very deserving of this honor.

JD

Super news and it was great to be at the presentation. Dave does not get choked up EVER.. but he did on this day and he SOOOOOO deserved this honor.

Dave is a GREAT sharer of setups and info, He has helped me MANY times over the years and he keeps that door open for all.

Congrats Dave!

Grim

Very well deserved, congratulations!
default_smile.png

David,

Glad you received this honor while you can still enjoy it for many

years to come.

Enjoy,

Mark Sholund

Congratulations Dave-very well deserved. I always looked forward to seeing David at the Internats where we would sit down and have a discussion about boating. He is very well schooled in all types of boats and just a pleasure to talk with.

Back