Novarossi at Answer RC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradley Ward

They guys at Answer RC in England (they ship worldwide!) have just updated there website to include EVERY NOVAROSSI part from there whole engine range.That includes the marine engines! Simply take the part number listing from the Novarossi website(exploded view from your engine type!) use the NV- before the part number in the search tab and it should come up! Pete from Answer RC helped me out with parts no other company could care to find for me! (online anyhow!) He only just finished the addition of this list yesterday! He also said he has ruffly a 10 working day turn around from the Italian Novarossi factory for parts supply! I posted this as i have found real trouble finding and sourcing parts for Novarossi in my country! Hope this may help you boating guys and $18US to send an insured Novarossi BONITO 21 to OZ i thought wasn't that bad?

Ya might wanna include the link to the websight... just to see what your talkin about. ...
default_smile.png

Pete at Answer RC is a true gentleman, I've been using him for a few year now, great service and great price, I am UK based so the service is super fast. Www.answer-RC.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I understand many guys from many countries are on this forum. BUT we should in the USA be supporting Ron Shaw so he can continue to provide motors and parts to us here. Just my opinion

While I understand many guys from many countries are on this forum. BUT we should in the USA be supporting Ron Shaw so he can continue to provide motors and parts to us here. Just my opinion
Remember this is an international forum with people from all over the world, hence the name "International waters"

Ron does a great job but so does Pete.

I guess you misinterpreted my post. If we in the States don't buy local then no one will sell those products in the States

My bad, I did misinterpret SayMikey post. You are right Ron at Novarossi US should be supported by you guys in the US, in the same way that Pete at Answer RC should be supported by people in the U.K.

Good to hear that Steven i found Pete more than helpful and i had a lot in common with him! I worked 20+ years for an American company here in OZ so there's no doubt i support the USA! then again i also rode BSA,Norton and AJS bikes! Even had a Mini Cooper S! (i remember John Browning helping out my grandfather! and Rolls Royce powering his Spitfire even Lee Enfield helped out at one stage) truth is if i could find a Novarossi agent here that wanted to sell me ANY stuff i would have used him!! But it's sad to say (what I've found and only my OPINION!!) is seller's most often won't return emails! Won't return calls! Then when you do get hold of them they act like my measly little order is a waste of there precious time! Why run a business or take on a agency if you don't care to sell anything? I remember my dear old Nan telling me the tale of 1 good customer tells 20 people how good of a service you provided and 1 bad customer tells EVERYONE how BAD of a service you provided! But then again my family has only been in business for over 100 years!

Latest posts

Back