Help Support IntlWaters by donating using the link above.
Photo

L/F similar exhaust stacks

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ray Sametz

Ray Sametz

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,417 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:24 PM

Where to find exhaust stacks like these.

Attached Files

#2 brad nichols

brad nichols

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 03:25 PM

Depends on what size boat or size of the stack you want but could be turned out of aluminum tube. Need a better photo.

Brad

#3 dave weagel

dave weagel

Club Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 05:57 PM

Where to find exhaust stacks like these.

K&S brass tubing

plastic coat hanger 

Edited by dave weagel, 30 August 2016 - 02:42 PM.

#4 Ray Sametz

Ray Sametz

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,417 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 08:26 PM

Boat is a sport 40. I was thinking maybe 1/2 carbon boom tube on a flat carbon plate. Maybe 4" long with 4 stacks. Thanks. B)

#5 moparbarn

moparbarn

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,025 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:31 AM

RRRay, look at the exhaust pipes on WW 2 fighter planes. Some of them used pipes out the side of the cowling similar to what you want. People that build planes from plans have to buy that sort of stuff separate, so they should be available - somewhere.....

#6 Ray Sametz

Ray Sametz

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,417 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:44 AM

RRRay, look at the exhaust pipes on WW 2 fighter planes. Some of them used pipes out the side of the cowling similar to what you want. People that build planes from plans have to buy that sort of stuff separate, so they should be available - somewhere.....

RRRobin, don't know why everybody says your so dumb. :lol: Good idea, give it a shot..............

#7 moparbarn

moparbarn

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,025 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:46 AM

RRRobin, don't know why everybody says your so dumb. :lol: Good idea, give it a shot..............

I may be dumb, but I'm not STUPID - LOL!!

#8 Ray Sametz

Ray Sametz

World Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,417 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 06:50 AM

I may be dumb, but I'm not STUPID - LOL!!

You the MAN !!!! With a little mods, perfect.