• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- OPS Nitro Pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timbo Whalen

Supporting Member
Wanting to buy OPS #4280 and #6280 Nitro Pipes. Unmolested, no dents or dings.

Also, looking for New OPS #574480 Marine 45 Nitro Headers.

Willing to pay reasonable price.

Thanks-

Tim W.

I have 3 OPS 65 Silenced Tuned Pipe Ill take $40.00 each shipped send pp as ff in the lower 48 only.

IMG_1859.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
attachicon.gif
IMG_0570.JPG

I have a OPS 60 pipe. Brand New. No dents

80 dollars.
Hi Sam- do you happen to know the P/N on that pipe?... I can't find an OPS parts list with pipes #'s...

Thanks-

tim

attachicon.gif
IMG_0570.JPG

80 dollars.
Hi Sam- do you happen to know the P/N on that pipe?... I can't find an OPS parts list with pipes #'s...

Thanks-

tim
No I don't. I got it for a Sport 40. I bought two pipes. One I modified and this one that is stock. I know they where both OPS 60 pipes. There a tad bit bigger then my CMB 45 pipe.

attachicon.gif
IMG_0570.JPG

80 dollars.

Thanks-

tim
No I don't. I got it for a Sport 40. I bought two pipes. One I modified and this one that is stock. I know they where both OPS 60 pipes. There a tad bit bigger then my CMB 45 pipe.
Thanks, Sam... sure sounds like it's possibly a 6280, which was originally a 65-67 pipe, but found to work very well

with 60% on a stout 45 setup...

Did you see this thread?...

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=73619

Latest posts

Back