Scale3D parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Cathey

Supporting Member
Just recieved the 1/8th scale Merlin, driver, steering wheel and seat for my 63-65 Bardahl project from Jim at Scale3D and the parts are really, really nice. Very light as well. Great detail and because they are plastic rather than resin they don't have a porous finish. Already nice and smooth and will require little prep work before assembly and finishing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, could you post a picture of the pre-assembled parts and the finished engine? I'm thinking about ordering a Turbo-Allison set for a gas scale I'm working on

Might be a while before the engine is done but he has plenty of photos on the website. From what I am seeing I don't know how you could go wrong with this guys stuff. I also had the order at my door inside of a week.

He does recommend CA for assembly but I think I will use 5 minute epoxy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked him if he could make the antennas for the modern hydro's and he went out of his way to make them. Great guy to deal with. I have his driver figure also for a the 76 Oly. and yes real nice work.

Back