2016 World OB Tunnel Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffmaturo

Looking forward to this race had a great time last year! Just had a question,

• Will travel trailers be allowed to park lakeside this year?
This is really a fantastic race, if your not signed up yet do so soon. This is the one outboard race you do not want to miss! I am looking forward to seeing all the friendly faces and to some good competition. Great lake, great atmosphere and well run.

See everyone soon, Jeff

Ok that sounds great! Most of my boats are ready, need to do some testing and tuning and then I will be set.

Thanks

As of today 103 boats signed up!

Weather should be fantastic this time of year. It is a great location to bring the family and have them visit and explore the rich history in Charleston while you race!

This event will be here before you know it, better get cracking!

See you soon, Jeff

Countdown has begun!

27 days and counting!
default_smile.png

Racers,

3 classes did not make the 5 class minimum to run the class by the deadline. They are the Sport 20 Kneeler, the B OB Hydro and the F Tunnel class. Refunds for the two 20 classes will be made at the race. The entries in the F Tunnel class were moved to the combined E/F Tunnel class. One refund is due in that class. I am sorry for the classes being dropped but the deadline for the classes to make was this past Sunday, April 10. I have to get the class awards lined up and need the time to get them made.

For those that are affected, please review your personal entries and let me know if there are any errors.

The entry deadline for the race is April 20th. If you are thinking about coming, you have a short time to get it in.

Put Max's entry in kneeler over to Mod VP. I'll come up with a hull to put that OS on for him.

Looks like only 17-18 heats in a round this year so 5 rounds (weather permitting) should still leave time to spare. We wouldn't need Friday heats this year. Just a thought for future WTC's. That said any one interested in a fast 2 lap competition? I have plenty of watches and a two lap is easy to be fairly accurate or consistent. One try for each contestant for bragging rights. Good tune up before heat racing.

Mic

Back