Huntsville Alabama May 19-22 Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Bullard

We will have our "Gene Taylor/John Hall Memorial Race"

When - May 19 - 22 2016

Classes - All IMPBA legal classes 5 rounds (weather permitting) 6 boats for a trophy class and 3 boats min with no trophy

Place - Brahan Spring Park Huntsville, Alabama

Everyone come see the new site. We are still on the old water but have moved to the other side of the lake. We did not know we had this much room. The course has over 800ft on each end of the course. Heard someone say lots of get lost room for the race starts. We are sure that this is the best race site in the country.

You may enter at rcracingevents.com paypal only or you may mail in your entries.

2016 HSV Taylor-Hall.pdf

aerial 1.jpg

aerial 2.jpg

aerial 3.jpg

Attachments

• 2016 HSV Taylor-Hall.pdf
    78.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited by a moderator:
Had a great practice Sat. Great turn out. Club is growing and adding new members.

As one put it. Lots of water to get lost in.

We will have a great race in May.

New site looks great guys. Looks like it is very RV friendly as well. Good luck with the race.

Yes it is Ron and from what the city has stated they were going to build for us it will be one of the best boat racing sites ever. The city of Huntsville is really coming forward and helping us with making model boat racing popular again in Huntsville.

Entered Multi Engine Nitro Hydro, Open Mono, Open Hydro, and LSG Hydro.

I Entered few weeks ago AB Hydro.still dosnt show up on rcRacingEvents.com.

Ken

Yes Feb 25 I paid through paypal I got message from Rick Grim he seen that I paid. he didnt know why rcRacingevent.com dosnt show it

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on it's a great site. Located in the middle of the city 5 minutes or less from loads of fast food places for lunches.
Would love to attend but 2016 racing season was planned long ago.... 90 days is short notice for most people... Maybe Huntsville Club can announce 2017 race dates earlier? Good luck with the race!

Guys just got off of rcracingevents.com. We are building a great race. You racers need to enter this race and don't wait till you see who has entered. The more of you that enter the bigger the race will be.

Lake site is second to none. Best site in the country.

aerial 2.jpg

aerial 1.jpg

I am really looking forward to this race in May. Its been 20 years since the last May Huntsville race for me. It was known as the Rocket City Classic back then and was always a big and fun event.

Back