D4 Gas / Scale Points Race Marquette Club

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Pralle

Guys the Marquette club is trying something new. The first race of the season will be May 15 at St Anne Il.

We are offering Gas classes and scale. These are the classes that the district is keeping track of points for the 2016 season high points. This race is on rcevents. Please register and pay now or at the pond but please register. The open classes are open to nitro too.

Dan, Info please ref 2016 points championships. Is the RCRC club having a club points championship? Is D4 having a points championship? If yes to either or both where do I find the details about races, classes, points, etc? Thanks, Tunnel King

Dan, Info please ref 2016 points championships. Is the RCRC club having a club points championship? Is D4 having a points championship? If yes to either or both where do I find the details about races, classes, points, etc? Thanks, Tunnel King
James for nitro scale there is a cup. For the Gas Classes we are talking about a $10 entry for District points and winner to get a gift certificate or the possibility of a stock zen motor. We are working that out. Typically there are 2 throwaway races for the season.

The Nitro Scale Cup dates back to 1975 when Gary Preusse won it the first time. It has been awarded every year since. Last year winner was Mr. Ken Stang and his Appian Jeronimo.

I just registered and D4's newest race has enough 1/8 Scale Boats to make a class already.

Great job Marquette club on promoting the new race site.

1 month to go. Register online please. You can pay $12 at pond as long as you register on Rc events or post here class email and freq.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The class lineup also includes open mono gas and nitro. Open rigger gas and nitro. Open cat gas and nitro.

Go to www.badgerboaters.com and look up the information on the 2016 D4 Gas High Points Classes.

Thunderboat, Super Sport Mono, Jersey Skiff and Sport Hydro.

Entry fees cover the cost of the traveling trophies. After the trophy cost is covered the entry fees are returned in the form of gift cards to some of your favorite RC boat suppliers.

You can print out the forms and get signed up early or sign up on race day.

Doug

Open water Saturday at noon and Sunday Morning. Racing at 10. 4 rounds time permitting.

Running Order

SS MONO x2

Open rigger

Skiff

Scale

Open mono

Thunderboat

Sport hydro x2

Josh

Village pond

220 North 2nd Ave.