67 Crapshooter on fb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Joe Warren has a 67 Shooter on facebook f/s wont last long at that price

$1200 less motor and pipe extra set of sponsons
Correction mike

Crapshooter 67 Hydro comes w new servos mounted & violet mixture control. New CMB 67 pipe & SS tank. This boat comes with a extra set of fronts. $1200

can't see none of the links work for me, is he selling any monos? Looking for a 40

Tried that, I guess you have to be friends with Joe to see his page of for sale stuff, or how ever that fb thing works.

Thanks Joe, I learned a little about fb and found the group on your page showing all the top shelf stuff that you're offering up.

mb

Thanks Joe, I learned a little about fb and found the group on your page showing all the top shelf stuff that you're offering up.

mb
I too have been learning a little about FB from the wife.
default_wink.png
Will breakdown sooner or later and be assimilated like the rest.
default_biggrin.png
What's that line from Godfather III "I thought I was out, but they sucked me back in."
default_laugh.png

Joe has a bunch more on there today its a total sellout todays special GAMECHANGERS

signed up to join the group, or I guess my wife did, still can't reply to any of the posts, probably good or I'd buy more stuff that I don't have tome to play with. But I sure would like to have a 40 and a 60 seaducer. Just realized that I do have a fb page, my little girl made it for me to show off the grand kid. Mike Byer Autoworks

Back