• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cheap .45 pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pipes to look at. Pick one and I'll give you a price.

Ron

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shane

4th from left Is cut to 13 5/8 $50. 4th from the right has a dent in it so not going to sell that one. 3th from right is cut to 14 1/2 and has an internal stinger has some very small nicks at inlet. $55 plus shipping on both.

Ron

You still got the Irwin pipe top row 4 th from rt to lft? & what size are bottom row the 2 on the rt? Looking for 67

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Alan

Sorry for the late reply nursing a 101 fever. The Irwin muffler pipe your looking has a 3/4 inlet. Asking $58 plus shipping.

Bottom row 2nd from right.

Ron

Alan

Sorry for the late reply nursing a 101 fever. The Irwin muffler pipe your looking has a 3/4 inlet. Asking $58 plus shipping.

Bottom row 2nd from right.

Ron
Ok. Is the nitro Irwin already taken in top row is so. Would you do $50 on quite pipe bottom row.

Alan,

I'll accept your offer of $50 plus shipping. Give me your address and get it ready. I'll pm you with my PP and total cost.

Ron

2122 N. Hwy 61, BOONVILLE, IN. 47601.

What's your ppl

Ron

Is the Irwin nitro pipe already sold in top row? Is the other 67 quite pipe on bottom row sold? If not I'll take them both

Latest posts

Back