• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.12 Betke outrigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawdaddy

Betke .12 rigger ARTR. I have about 95% of the parts needed to get it in the water. Was setting it up for .062 wire drive. New only mounted NR, mac's pipe, Walt Barney Tank( will need to be fitted). I will sent 2 struts(one for cable one for wire) bearings for wire X 2. If you have any questions please ask. 400.00 plus shipping in the lower 48. Ryon

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0061.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0063.JPG

IMG_0067.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the offer Brad, but I was looking for something ready to run. Ryon

The last of the parts should be here on Tuesday and I will start on it then. I will have to make a servo mount but that won't take long.

James, I've got a request to get in touch with Mike now. I will let you know just as soon as I can. Ryon

James, I just got off the phone with Mike Betke and was told that the boat was built in 13 and won the Masters the same year. I hope this helps, Ryon

Shane, I'll go 175.00 and split the shipping for Motor,header and pipe.

Matt, I'll go 150.00 plus the ride in the lower 48

Matt, I will split The Shipping. It will be almost 30 to ship the way it will be packaged. Just let me know.

Back