Help Support IntlWaters by donating using the link above.
Photo

Boom Size and Cowling for 91/101 JAE

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 JRXHydros

JRXHydros

Boater

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:39 PM

3/8 solid carbon rod from Goodwinds is all I use on a 101 outrigger with no problems at all,the performance is outstanding!! I use them on 45s also.

JRX

#17 timwhalen

timwhalen

Beginner Boater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:58 AM

3/8 solid carbon rod from Goodwinds is all I use on a 101 outrigger with no problems at all,the performance is outstanding!! I use them on 45s also.

JRX

I think I can validate what Joel said regarding Goodwinds. I contacted them regarding physical properties on specific CF pieces and they responded quickly and efficiently.

Of note, they will also cut roundstock to exacting length without charge. Small company, HUGE customer care and support.

Thanks,

Tim

#18 Carl Van Houten

Carl Van Houten

Club Racer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:35 PM

JRX

I think I can validate what Joel said regarding Goodwinds. I contacted them regarding physical properties on specific CF pieces and they responded quickly and efficiently.

Of note, they will also cut roundstock to exacting length without charge. Small company, HUGE customer care and support.

Thanks,

Tim

They are great! Goodwinds for me too!