Forum name change?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

I propose a name change of this "Outboard Forum" to "Advertise my outboard products that might come out one day forum"

seems to be all that certain people talk about now? Nothing actually constructive...

EDIT: added some better grammar
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats all there is to talk about I guess, theres no activity going on around here as far as racing goes. Not real sure where theyre going to run all these new tunnel classes at when there is no race to go to. Hopefully up north theyre having better luck.

Thats all there is to talk about I guess, theres no activity going on around here as far as racing goes. Not real sure where theyre going to run all these new tunnel classes at when there is no race to go to. Hopefully up north theyre having better luck.
We have offered Tunnel classes at every race for years all you have to do is sign up.

We have offered Tunnel classes at every race for years all you have to do is sign up.
It's the good old "I will enter if everyone else enters" game I think
default_smile.png

You dont have to travel far to be with (some of) the fastest guys in the outboard world...stop your bitching lol

All hobbies have died off unfortunately...but all it takes is for you to go to the new outboard champs! Should be extra good next year
default_wink.png

It's the good old "I will enter if everyone else enters" game I think
default_smile.png
Yeah Kris my Tunnels get to race the Winter Nitro Champs and then sit the rest of the year. Kinda makes me
default_sad.png
. I love my Tunnel boats and yes we have over the years had some of the best Tunnel racers anywhere but
default_sad.png
ly again we have lost many and they are now Tunnel racing in the heavens.

Sorry Kris, I was just trying to show off the gas sport tunnel hull I was bringing back to life. Its not a race hull, just a sport boat. It will actually be run tho.
default_sad.png

River City RC Club in Evansville has always had tunnel classes. All boaters in a 150 mile radius support other clubs to fill the classes...but not any gas here yet....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sorry Kris, I was just trying to show off the gas sport tunnel hull I was bringing back to life. Its not a race hull, just a sport boat. It will actually be run tho.
default_sad.png
You actually have quality information and photos on your projects...not just horn tooting
default_wink.png

You dont have to travel far to be with (some of) the fastest guys in the outboard world...stop your bitching lol

All hobbies have died off unfortunately...but all it takes is for you to go to the new outboard champs! Should be extra good next year
default_wink.png

is that supposed to be some kind of hint that Kuala bear is crossing the pond ?

Kris, my problem is picking which boat to enter. At Celina, ran 4 classes. And the bottom boat now has a Nova Rossi .67 powering it. Gas is a winter project..

ixrqjb.jpg

Cool line up Mark. My son had an MRP Bud Light and “raced” with my Dumas Shot Sprint, both with K&B stockers, 20+ years ago, it was my introduction to this hobby, we had a blast back then!

Wallster

Back