sample from the master of tunnel - Mr Jay Selby

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lennard Cuenco

22414748_2119624008055103_621792160_n.jpg

Because of health reasons Jay Selby has decided to sell off his tunnel boats. He's hoping locally to help promote the classes. I bought the one pictured designed after a real boat.

Hi,

has someone contact to Jay ? He is the master of tunnelhulls . If possible please can you aske him about his artikels he wrote in RCM or Flying Models. This complete serie of tunnelhull design will be the best i have ever read. To share as a pdf for all will be very good.

Wonderfull boat .

Thanks

Happy Amps Christian

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know he wrote articles in those publications. He's been racing tunnels since the 60's.

He wrote all about tunneldesign . Aerodynamics of the tunnel , Sponsondesign , Outbordposition and many questions moore. Aske him .

Yes i know that he was one of the first user of the K&B outbordermotor . When i read this artikles i was about 18 years old .

Happy Amps Christian

I ran into Jay two years ago and he was slowing down. He ran one of his old tunnels. It was great to see him out there. He had to be the first guy to run active trim. Very cool.

Many years ago I ran into him testing and articulated pipe on a canard hydro. Wicked. Well respected, right up there with Mr. Dunlap. Wishing Jay peace and happiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back