• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Zoom 21 carb new

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes it will Dave, but I have an offer on it that I'm waiting to finalize. I'll let you know if the sale falls thru.

This must be going into Ricks RC Boating museum
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Charles

Charles,

Believe it or not he is building a new boat.
default_smile.png

He is starting later in life, but he is getting faster all the time.

He has some nice new boats to run. I will give you a call on Monday.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
That is great that Rick is building a new boat...... I was just teasing him as usual
default_smile.png
...... he is a good guy

Charles

Mr. Charles,

The Zoom Gen III Carb that I just bought from Mike is for my latest toy boat project sitting on the work bench. The Zoom Gen II Carb that I have been running for the past 3 years on my CMB Beta has run flawlessly. The Zoom Gen I Carb that I bought from you years ago, has been mounted into a frame and is hanging on the wall in my Crapshooter Boat Museum. It is by far...the fastest piece of art work that I own. Mark Sholund's remark that I started later in life was in reference to my racing career. I have actually been building and running R/C boats for 40 years. My first boat was a 1976 Crapshooter Super 60 built by Tim Ries from Detroit, Michigan. I have burned many gallons of nitro since that point in time. This is only part two...of a three part story. Thank You Sir, for your many contributions that you have made to our great hobby. Remember that You can not have fun, if you get too serious to laugh. Rick

Mr. Shoboat,

Thank you for all of the kind words, and for all of the support that you have provided for me over time.

A very special Thank You for the extra mile you went for me the past two years, in prepration for Hobart 2015 & Hobart 2016.

Looking forward to testing with you in the spring of 2017, running that wider variety of the New Style ABC Propeller Series. Rick.

Back