Pipes for os outboard

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erik,

I have always run the Irwin Pipe with good results. I have a cooper pipe with muffler but it doesn't come the pipe as does the Irwin.

Ron

If you want torque try 707 specialties Sliver Bullet pipe. For a very hard hitting rpm pipe try the Salisbury carbon Nova pipe.

the HTB ( silver bullet) works good and is the only one that is really available

which i carry in stock .

the old irwin is the best with a slight modification .

but almost non existent. the carbon fiber pipe may be good but also rare.

joe

707specialties.net

the HTB ( silver bullet) works good and is the only one that is really available

which i carry in stock .

the old irwin is the best with a slight modification .

but almost non existent. the carbon fiber pipe may be good but also rare.

joe

707specialties.net

Erik,

I have one of each of the old Irwin outboard pipes I would part with for $90 3.5 or a 7.5 for $110 plus shipping

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a picture of the 7.5 Irwin iam interested and could you measure its from bend to stinger?

Thanks

Starting from the intake part of the bend? Going to the garage to get them

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ronnie,

Are you interested in selling the carbon pipe that is visable in the pic? Thanks.

Ronnie can I get one picture with both Irwins in the picture one above the other ?

Thanks

What are you looking for? Were they not all the same size? I sat them over top each other and no difference.

Ron

Ron Shaw didn't get to try that carbon pipe yet. Going to try it this summer. I'll let you know if I let it go.

Ron

First I ever heard of that. Which one works better if I ever run across another one again?

Ron

JOE707 what modification are done to the old Irwin outboard pipes? I think I remember something about inserting a stinger tube but don't remember what length if that's what the mod was. Would like to know and try it what ever it is.

Ron

Back