Odonnell PUNCH

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

PUNCH Odonnell Fuel will be For Sale at May Huntsville Alabama Race & May/June Evansville Indiana Race & Charleston S/C Fall Race... If you want a Large Quanity contact me Now.. Retail Gallon prices are $36 per gallon.. Many were running this same Fuel at the latest Speed Trial & were Running Extremely Hard.. This is Steve Odonnells NEW & latest Blend of Performance Boat Fuel....

I got a case of 65% Punch to try this season, Joe. Just gotta wait on soft water, my pond out front has 8" of ice on it!

Robin I wont call any names but there were several at Huntsville Speed trials Running Very Hard on this fuel. From the ones I Spoke with they had ran other brands in the pass that worked Good, But got Better Performance with OD PUNCH Fuel..... I dont have anyone local to me that sells Boat fuel.. So I decided to become a Dealer.. Looking forward to getting to the lake & Burning some Fuel Myself Soon...... Steve Odonnells Racing Products have always been Superior in Quality....

Joe, I have ALWAYS had great results from O'Donnell products. Been using their fuel in cars & trucks for years, was sad to see the boat fuel go away when AQ took over the fuels. Been using Otto's fuel since, no complaints - BUT I can't wait to try the new PUNCH with the odo9's I run in my .21's.

We should see temps in the low single digits this weekend, SOUTH of the Mason/Dixon line!

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe, I have ALWAYS had great results from O'Donnell products. Been using their fuel in cars & trucks for years, was sad to see the boat fuel go away when AQ took over the fuels. Been using Otto's fuel since, no complaints - BUT I can't wait to try the new PUNCH with the odo9's I run in my .21's.
Yes, i have ran Ottos Fuel Since too. have Won a Lot of races with it.. I seen this Fuel being tested last year & was Impressed with the Performance..

Yes, i have ran Ottos Fuel Since too. have Won a Lot of races with it.. I seen this Fuel being tested last year & was Impressed with the Performance..
If you were impressed, then I'm excited. I've seen your stuff run, can't imagine you're easily impressed (-;

Robin I wont call any names but there were several at Huntsville Speed trials Running Very Hard on this fuel. From the ones I Spoke with they had ran other brands in the pass that worked Good, But got Better Performance with OD PUNCH Fuel..... I dont have anyone local to me that sells Boat fuel.. So I decided to become a Dealer.. Looking forward to getting to the lake & Burning some Fuel Myself Soon...... Steve Odonnells Racing Products have always been Superior in Quality....
Dealer OD Punch Fuel, "Your gonna need a bigger trailer."
default_biggrin.png
default_cool.png

Dealer OD Punch Fuel, "Your gonna need a bigger trailer."
default_biggrin.png
default_cool.png
Ray, I believe Tim Jones is a PUNCH Fuel Dealer also on the East Coast ... I plan to Spread the News about this New Product... If you have a Club Order of 10 cases or More? Steve Will sell you at Dealer & Provide Discount Pricing & Shipping cost Direct to You or Your Club...... Contact [email protected] If you need a Little or some Extra Fuel? One of us will be at the races with you....

Last edited by a moderator:
I failed to mention that this Same fuel comes in Quarts for QUICK UPS Shipping.... See the contact posted in post #10

Back