URGENT Stolen Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Osmond

[SIZE=medium] It is with great disbelief that I was informed this morning that Paul Stirton's fleet was stolen from his trailer last night at his home in Sydney I ask everyone to be on the lookout for the following boats.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]JAG III twin ...white with orange sponsons, carbon cowl, CMB RS 91 exhaust throttle's [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Road Runner Twin .....whit with orange sponsons , CMB EVO 91 Gold heads exhaust throttle's[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Crapshooter Single 67 .....Pink and white, Picco 67 Blue head [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Taipan 67 .....white , Picco 67 blue head[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Vision Outboard white Novarossi 35+ Lawless leg [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]2 Futaba 4PK radios in Futaba cases.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]All this equipment was for our trip to Indy masters in Hobart this has been devastating news if you see or hear of any thing can you contact ether[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Paul Stirton 0296373017, 0407234081 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Paul Osmond 0429668883[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Or your local Police we would really like to get these back before we leave.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Were they stolen in the states ? ( I feel stupid now, read through the post too fast and didnt realize it was stated they were stolen in sydney )

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got off the phone with Paul (Stirton) and what a F'd up situation. As Paul Osmond mentioned those were the boats coming to the states to run @ Hobart. Paul is waiting for the police to come to his house and I told him to contact every hobby shop, pawn shop, thrift store and wherever else he could think of over there that these boats could be turned for a fast buck.

well.. if they are dumb enough to steel them its likely they are dumb enough to try to sell them.. lets hope so.

Sorry bud.

Grim

OHHH MAN, this suck big time!

To clarify, Pauls Vision had a 35 plus (purple air cooled head), OS lower unit and Gadjit craft pipe

Once again, proving that thieves are the lowest form of life on this earth. I hope your boats return unmolested.

-Joey

PICTURES PLEASE - Its time to stop this BS - steal from one of us- you have stolen from all of us- paybacks are a MF
default_dry.png

That sucks!

Hope you can find them and get them back Paul.

Also keep a watch on Ebay, etc.

**** it! I really hope you get them back.

Was looking forward to seeing them run at Hobart.
default_sad.png

Since this has happened I have had many calls from the best bunch of guys and girls around this planet. I have spoken to Don Ferrette and Stu Barr at length. I am not going to let the thieves win.

With the generosity of some boaters here in Australia and the USA I'm humbled with their generosity.

I have many hours of work to get a new twin built and ready in time to leave for Hobart, but we will get it done.

I will still be in Hobart, so let the fun begin.

Thankyou all again.

Regards

Paul.

Latest posts

Back