jimmy johnson/rcracer158

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparbarn

jimmy, formerly associated with the seismic amigos & currently a member of seismic racing is now doing engine work & propeller work. he does most of chris wittrig's tuning & set up, kinda his crew chief so to speak. he specializes in outboards, but that is not his only expertise. contact him here by pm at rcracer158, or email him at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimmy is a great guy, and really knows his stuff. Just got a prop done by him and it turned out great! Glad to see this post! Mike

i was talking to jimmy the other day about getting an engine set up & he told me about this. asked me to let folks know at the races. i suggested this post, & we figured out how to word it. his biggest concern is not getting so backed up that turnaround times get crazy. he talked about limiting what he takes in, to help avoid this from happening. i thought that was great, i would rather have someone be up front about things, than leave me hanging, wondering when my stuff will show up B) !

I have had the pleasure of getting prop work done from Jimmy, and he has really helped me get my boats dialed in. He understands how a prop works and when I have explained to him what i want, and he's worked with me to get it right, Shawn

Humm Jim is doing props and motor work now. Thats good! Jim yell at me when you get this message! We are coming back to boats, been racing Slotcars, I will be at the 2012 nats and some of legg lakes races. Tell your dad I said Hi both super great guys!

Back