CMB 2017 FALL NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCTunnel

2017 FALL NATIONALS is up on RC Racing Events.....Please read info before signing up. I will be contacting the hotels listed to see if we can get any type of discount and I will let everyone know. I will be looking for Sponsors for the trophies if interested please contact me. It will be $50.00 per class...my e mail is [email protected].

* CMB members ONLY can enter on July 9-13. CMB MEMBERS ARE LIMITED TO FOUR BOATS

* If you are not a member of Charleston Model Boaters we ask for you to wait until Friday July 14th to enter.

* Race Dates October 6,7 and 8th

THANKS, Jeni

Thank you...
default_smile.png

Will there be a wait list for the full classes if someone drops out before the event?
Yes there will....I am taking requests in the order I receive them by e [email protected] please remember we have until Sept 15 for racers to sign up. If a class does not meet the minimum number of boats it will be dropped and we will open spaces using the waiting list. Thanks again for all the support..this is going to be a fun event. jeni

HELLO...NO SMACK TALK. Everybody's ready? I know D-3 is ready(BOOM!!)
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back