A Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
Hi All,

Yesterday was our club meeting, it was OKed to try and run a A hydro Class ( I guess this will be the first time in a long long time if ever this class was run). The A hydro will be on our club race flier, so if you have one and are willing to race it please bring it to the race. I hope this will lead to more clubs like the badgers in Wisconsin offering this class, they had agreed to run it last year but there was only my A hydro running all last season (I am hoping this coming season there will be 3-6 boats for the Class). If interested please ask for information, Summer Thunder club race is scheduled for May 18th in Schaumburg Illinois.

Paul

Thats cool Paul. I just looked into my areas local club and they have been running the A class as A open(hydroes, monos, etc). From the pictures and stat sheets I looked at of the club. Most guy's are running rigers. :D Next year they will have to more to compete with as I will be joining them. :D

Mark

Hi Mark,

I know I have talked with you regarding this subject before. Do you live in Wisconsin, and if so which club in IMPBA has a A Hydro class? If not in Wisconsin where abouts do you live? I might consider driving if it isn't too far :)

Paul

Paul, Now that you asked I noticed that I did not have my city listed on my profile. I am from Cattage Grove MN. It would be kind of a long drive for you, about 6.5-7 hours I would guess. The club is Twin Cities Model Boat Club and it is a IMPBA Dist 6 club. This is there website. http://www.tcmbc.org/index.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back