Don Ferrettes Twin 107mph Saw Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don, that was SWEET!!! sounds like 1 motor, when it gets in the traps. MUCH better than your boat launching :lol: :lol: !

congradulations on the runs-110 mph is next.

don, that was SWEET!!! sounds like 1 motor, when it gets in the traps. MUCH better than your boat launching :lol: :lol: !congratulations on the runs-110 mph is next.
The boat had a 109.8 one way pass and was coming up on the pipes fairly well so they will get set even shorter next time out. I guess I could have shortened them more this time but I was tired, it was getting late in the day, the water was laying down nice and Kentley was still working on the tunnel records. I'm gonna punch it well over 110 next year if the weather gods smile on us. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fact is..............it is a boat that Don does not want to share right now because.............It will surely blow the oval record away! Don.......don't even think of touching that boat! Put it in a closet somewhere like I do and keep it out of sight out of mind until a couple of weeks before an oval record trials event.

Fact is..............it is a boat that Don does not want to share right now because.............It will surely blow the oval record away! Don.......don't even think of touching that boat! Put it in a closet somewhere like I do and keep it out of sight out of mind until a couple of weeks before an oval record trials event.
LOL!! Truthfully it is taken apart & everything is put away. The motors which were (but no longer are because they were too perfect) my heat race motors are now pickled, wrapped up & boxed on the shelf along with the pipes, tanks etc. The boat is also put away, out of sight & out of mind. This is for more of the "temptation factor" than anything so that I don't start messin' with it when it's cold outside, I get bored and start thinking of how to make it better. :p Everything will come back out next fall so I can push it even harder, then was definitely more left in it when I stopped. B)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back