HUGE Scale Event UNW/RCU/PNWTA/ESU June 25/26

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that weren't able to attend, was a great weekend of racing. Water was a bit rough and it did grab some boats, mine more than once, but that's boat racing. Congrats to the winners and, hopefully, I'll do better next year
default_wink.png

I just want to thank all who attended to race, also the families that came to support our racers. A huge thanks goes out to our race Sponsors Goodfella's Motor Company from Tacoma WA. Canway Investments out of British Columbia, Hair Designs by Jennifer Jennifer Johnson-Caines, Kyle Graham of Dove Realty out of Rochester WA. Graham Trucking For Donating The Display Hull for the entire weekend. Jay Burton and son Dolan for taking time out of their weekend to transport the Graham Trucking Hydroplane to and from the race site, Jeryy Hopp and Hopp racing for bringing their Hydroplane simulator down for rides on Saturday, The simulator is the former J-101 Bucaneer. Thank you to Meyers Auto Tech and Rattlesnake RC for your help as well. Remote Controlled RC Hobbies of Olympia WA. and RumRunners Resturaunt/Bar/Grill In Chehalis Wa.
Without the help of these Businesses this race would not and could not have happened.

I would Also like to give a special thanks to Chris Denslow for coming out to our race and taking pictures all weekend. Bill Osbourne For making a surprise visit on Saturday, I hope you guys bought some books from Bill or Ordered some from him when you got home he made quite a journey to make an appearance at our little race too so please support him and when you buy one thank him for coming out to our event. Don Mock who came out Sunday, It was great to see Don out at the races again with a big ole smile on his face getting dirty and helping coach. And last but certainly not least Georg Franke and Dave Hawley for coming down and spending time with the racers.

A big thank you also goes out to The city of Chehalis and Adna, Lewis County for letting us put this event on and also the owners of Lake Siverado for providing us with a beautiful backdrop and location to hold our Race. THANK YOU, Thank you, thank you. Please do your best as racers and Clubs to support those who supported us. Thank you for a great race and lets go BIGGER and BETTER next year. please feel free to post pics and video of this weekends festivities if you have them. SHare with everyone and show them what they missed. I look forward to seeing everyone next year. Thank you all once again.

Back