Zoom carbs are for sale now

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charles Perdue

FINALLY MY ZOOM CARBS ARE FINISHED AND ARE FOR SALE NOW. I will now be taking orders. IT WILL BE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Please place all orders here on this forum and not by PM. I will not be honoring any prior orders given to me before this time. THIS IS TO TRY TO GIVE EVERYONE THE SAME EQUAL CHANCE TO PURCHASE THESE ZOOM CARBS and make this sale as even as possible to everyone as I can. When these Zoom carbs are sold out it is certain that there will not be any more made this year. I cannot speak now for any of my future plans.

All of my material and tooling cost have gone up in the since I last sold these carbs so I had to make a small increase in price to compensate for this.

The 21 size Zoom carbs will be $100.00 each.

The Zoom 45 and Zoom 46 carbs will be $110.00 each.

The Zoom 67 and Zoom 80 carbs will be $120.00 each.

The Zoom 91 and 101 carbs will be $125.00 each.

I can convert the 21 VAC carbs to fit the Beta 21, no charge. I can also convert the Zoom 45 VAC carbs to fit the 45 Evo, no charge. But the carbs must be paid for in advance before I will do this conversion.

All of these prices will be plus shipping.

As of this time, Priority Mail in the Domestic United States is $6.80.

Canada Priority Mail will be $24.90.

All other countries will be $31.95.

If you want insurance, that will be extra.

Shipping can be combined IF they will all fit in the small Priority Mail box.

I will absorb the Pay Pal fees.

I had to decide last September which carbs and how many of each that I would build . I found out that I did not make enough of each type. Due to this error on my part, please limit your request to 2 of each so that everyone will have a chance to purchase some of these. The only type that I have enough (I think) is the NR /MAC 21's and the CMB 101's

My Pay Pal address is: [email protected]

For those that are sending a check or money order, my mailing address is:

Charles Perdue

18130 Hwy 125 South

Bolivar, TN 38008

Guys, Thank You for being patient with me and for your understanding.

Charles

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take 2 - 45s vac evo

2 - 67. CMB

3 - 101. CMB Evo

Thanks Charles

Charles,

I'd like to order the following

3 - 45 EVO mod carb

3 - 101 RS/EVO carb

2 - 67/80 CMB carbs

Thanks,

Aron

Charles,

If the 21 carb fits the NovaRossi, I'll take 1 please. Let me know and if so I'll pay immediately.

Thanks for doing these for the boating community.

John

I have two styles of the Zoom 21 carbs, one with a neck that fits a NR21/Mac 21 and the other with a flange held by two screws for the VAC/Beta 21's.

Thanks John, these carbs here have been very difficult to get them produced, but they are finally finished and they came out very good

Mr Jim Wilson helped me with the testing until he became unable to because of his health and this left me without someone that I could communicate with that was familiar with my carbs. For those that did not know, he died last night.

Another great boater, you may have heard of him, Martin Truex
default_smile.png
, stepped up and helped me Very, Very much. Without him, there is not any way that I could have finished the Zoom carbs this soon. I really appreciate his expertise and feedback.

I really appreciate everyones help and their feed back that helped me with the Zoom carbs.

Building and developing something like this is never a one person show. It is a combined effort of everyone.

Hello Mr. Perdue:

I would like:

01-quan Zoom 21 Carb, for NovaRossi .21DD

01-quan Zoom 80 Carb, for CMB .80HR (note- CMB .67HR & .80HR share same rear plate)

Thanks,

Dave

Update:

Payment submitted via-PayPal (total $230.00USD)

Hi Charles,

great news, I would like:

01-quan Zoom 21 Carb, for NovaRossi 35plus 21 ($100)

01-quan Zoom 91 Carb, for CMB .91 RS ($125)

with shipping to the Netherlands ($31,95)

Which makes a total $256,95. Let me know if this is correct and I'll pay you in about 10 hours (It's night time here, and I'm going to sleep now, but will check first thing in the morning).

Thanks,

Hi Charles

I would like 1 x 21 carb for the MAC/novarossi engines

2 x cmb 101 evo carbs -

plus postage to Australia

please conform total before I send funds, thanks

regards

Shane

Dear Mr Perdue,

It is a great opportunity for me to have legend-like carbs.

I will take as follows:

2 Carbs for NR 21

1 Carb for CMB 21 Beta

1 Carb for CMB 45 VAC

1 Carb for NR 46

I would like you to ship them with insurance. So could you please let me know the extra cost for the insurance?

Toru

Latest posts

Back