Saying goodbye to an ole freind.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chad green

After gallons and gallons of fuel my favorite hydro finally had enough. Testing last Saturday at the new St Anne pond trying some different setups she came apart violently going in to pin 4. Couldn't withstand some of the fastest laps it ever made with the awsome King Rat K30. The previous weekend she took the win in open sport hydro in Mt Vernon, so out with a bang. Lol

Now on to building another.

R.I.P Whip-A$$image.jpg

George it was ugly but ran great. Lol

I did not build the boat so as to what epoxy was used I don't know, it was an older build and has been raced very heavily , I got my money worth out of it for sure .

​She was originally built by Mr Todd Gunder ~ When I got her from Todd she started her third year .

I had it for 2 years and yes she done well , Todd used West System's to build her ..

I know the feeling years ago finishing my best season with some great wins with my Leecraft XTR21. Had it out for some late season testing, snapped a steering cable and destroyed it running into a hard buoy. I was heartbroken, moved on to a Lynx the next year and I was smiling again!

Wallster

It took a bit of time but here it is , full rebuild and new paint. Will be fun getting it back on the water

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    133.9 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back