IMPBA D12 Stuff 2017

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chilli

Check out the Capitol RC Web site. It's been updated with the 2017 District Racing Schedule, Class/Rule changes for the 2017 season and a message for our new District Director.

I also want to take this time to thank Don Ferrette for his years of leadership and service to Capitol RC Model Boat Club, District 12 and the IMPBA. You're contributions to the hobby are appreciated more than you know! Look forward to seeing you in a few months.

Chilli

http://www.capitolrcmodelboats.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also like to thank Don Ferrette for his service as District 12 director. You just don't know what you are getting into until you get to wear those shoes. District 12 has been fortunate to have some very good people running the district for a number of years ( Steve Sutton, John Finch and Don ) and I know John Crouch will do a great job as well. Lets keep things rolling in District 12. We have a lot of good people and good clubs and some very good racing going on each year. The Gas Nats should be the big race this year in our district. Hope to see a lot of the district 12 members there racing and lending a hand when they can. This is not just ODMBA'S race, this is District 12's race. Let's show everyone a good time.

Dick Tyndall

Back