hull id

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Taylor

Trying to confirm the hull Id so I can replace the cowling. The boat was build several year ago by one of our district racers. My father sold to a guy when we had our hobby shop and he tried to put a gas motor in it and in doing so the cowling was destroyed and then lost. I got the hull when we closed our store when my father retired. anyways that withstanding

I think the hull is the 1991-1993 ish T-Plus but it also look like the 1994 Miss Bud T4 help me confirm this so I can figure out what cowling to get. PS I can take better pics if necessary.

Thanks

Ryan

20170112_112222.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought so too but there is a different miss bud that was all red without the little winglets at the back in a photo I found on google

I am wondering if they painted a all red wing hull and then the t4 came along. its very perplexing some of the photos on google are not very clear.

It is the 92102.5 hull. Coors Dry, Circus Exide. Could also be used as a T-Plus I suppose. Definitely not a T4

ok think i figured it out this is the miss bud t4 that was raced at Madison in 1995 it was driven by mark evans this was the one and only race it was in the boat made to the final heat but a lane infraction cost him the victory over the smokin joes ok so how did i figure this out a recorded video of races that i have from when espn used to air the unlimiteds and the talked about this boat

the back end is different on the as well as the inner wing on the tplus and coors may i should post a better pic

the back end is different on the as well as the inner wing on the tplus and coors may i should post a better pic idk maybe u am lokkin at wrong yall are the experts so maybe we figure it out, lol

well i cant tell from the photos for sure my daughter wants it to be the pink boat(circus circus) bit i am not sure its right due to back of the boat looks different to me if anybody has a better pictire than the one that is on rc boat co i would appreciate it , mike mcknight says its that era of boat and he probably is right jist wanna be sure before i spend the dollars, lol

Bud.Yours looks like it was a Bud but has some hokey stuff going on with the rear wing

I have to agree with Mike McKnight, it's either the Coor's Dry or the T-Plus. As shown in the pictures Butch posted, the forward wing is swept forward on both the leading and trailing edges as you move away from the tub. The Coor's and T-Plus were 90* out from the tub. Since your boat doesn't have the cowl on it, I won't try to guess which one it is.

Trying to confirm the hull Id so I can replace the cowling. The boat was build several year ago by one of our district racers. My father sold to a guy when we had our hobby shop and he tried to put a gas motor in it and in doing so the cowling was destroyed and then lost. I got the hull when we closed our store when my father retired. anyways that withstanding

I think the hull is the 1991-1993 ish T-Plus but it also look like the 1994 Miss Bud T4 help me confirm this so I can figure out what cowling to get. PS I can take better pics if necessary.

Thanks

Ryan

attachicon.gif
20170112_112222.jpg
162-a.jpg

Miss_Budweiser_Unlimited_Hydroplane.jpg

1993_U-31_Miss_Circus_Circus_Hull_92102.5.jpg

20170123_181904_001.jpg

Thanks guy for the photos I see it now my 4 yr old like the pink one so I guess were going with the circus circus boat

let you know my progress going to set it up as an FE.

Ryan call my dad he built that boat 806 433 8639 he still ha the cowl molds i built a set fir the one im build last week im doing the 92 coors dry

Latest posts

Back