Looking for dumas circus circus fiberglass

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would see if anyone had a dumas miss circus circus cowl in fiberglass. I know they made one. I also know about RCBC cowls. Not sure if RCBC would fit my hull. Thanks and let see what's out there. Pic of one on Greg Hahn's Miller High Life.

IMG_1406.jpg

Butch, AFAIK Dumas quit making that cowl years ago. They have pretty much gone to all vacuformed plastic parts due to cost and ease of production. They don't even show a replacement plastic cowl on their website though I know you can order them since I ordered a spare after I bought one of the kits. You would almost have to use one of the plastic cowls as a plug and make your own mold and glass cowl

Ya that's what I figured. I talked to Dumas and that's what they said. Just thought someone might have one laying around. Thanks for heads up. I can fix Greg's old one. It's not to beat up but has seen better days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my Miss Circus Circus. Never put in the water. Got it from a gentleman that built it to show at fairs. Don't know if I'll ever get it the water. Thinking of posting it for sale.

Ron

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ray,

Not one of Greg's boats. This boat is very detailed, it has a K&B .67. Like I said it's never been in the water. What's something like this quality going for now days? Like I said thinking of posting it.

Ron

Just weighed the boat holding it on bathroom scale at 15 lbs.

Can't remember the name of the builder.

Ron

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Latest posts

Back