• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Fiberglass Boom Tubes .602" OD and .500" ID

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longballlumber

What I need is supplied by GoodWinds, but they are out of stock and won't be back in stock for 2-3 weeks.

These are being used on an CMD Eagle SG/SGX (I don't know the difference). Certainty Andy used this same size on other boats. Anyone have some spare tube they can part with?

Thanks

Mike

Lengths? Quantities?
Hi Brian,

I would need to double check, If I recall correctly sponson spacing is just under 16" so I would need one tube at 36ish or 2 tubes in the 16" range. I am only looking to replace the current tube to tide me over until Goodwinds is back in stock.

Lengths? Quantities?
Hi Brian,

I would need to double check, If I recall correctly sponson spacing is just under 16" so I would need one tube at 36ish or 2 tubes in the 16" range. I am only looking to replace the current tube to tide me over until Goodwinds is back in stock.
I know I have some, but not sure what sizes. I'll take a look when I get home.

Lengths? Quantities?
Hi Brian,

I know I have some, but not sure what sizes. I'll take a look when I get home.
Sorry Mike, looks like I used up my spares. Check with Andy.

Brian

Back