Baltimore Model Boaters Thunder in the Park 2017 4/28-4/30

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmtboy2

Supporting Member
We are proud to once again host our spring race at Fort Ritchie, Md. Lake Royer. Sign up on www.rcracingevents.com. For more info please respond on this thread. Let's get the D12 party started!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I'm going to miss this one!

My better half and I will be in Bermuda, so I don't feel too bad!

Enjoy everyone!

Unfortunately, I'm going to miss this one!

My better half and I will be in Bermuda, so I don't feel too bad!

Enjoy everyone!
We'll miss ya Matt. Hamilton's the hot spot for young folks. St. George has the dunking chair for nagging wives, but you won't need that right.
default_biggrin.png

Gonna miss ya Matt, I had your "shine" ready to go. Tell Kevin get well we're praying for him. See you in the Summer !!!
I will do that. Gonna talk to him today probably. And keep that shine ready for summer time!

Charles, my entry for B Sport tunnel doesn't show? I have 4 entries on the entry, but #4 shows no class....it does show frequencies & the & $10, please add me to B Sport tunnel (-;

We need King of the Lake class filled in, anyone bold enough to run with twin gasses,twin nitro,or hig powered electric riggers sign up. Last years race saw some blistering speeds in heat racing.

If you have a D mono please get it entered ASAP, if you have a twin rigger get it entered ASAP, if you have a sport 20 get it entered ASAP, these classes are on the clock!!!

Two weeks to go before open water, late entries start Monday, cutoff is Wednesday. Get thos entries in ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly I'm going to have to sit this one out. New nitro 1/8th scale isn't quite dialed in yet, only one run on the twin this spring and I'm bustin' tail trying to get the new gas scale ready for the GasNats. Hope you guys have fun and I will definitely be there for the fall event.

Back