Sport 40 (Twin .21)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

I want to thank David Wilfong for this great build and as always it never disappoints. Walt Barney for making custom tanks for this little boat, Bill (rattlesnake RC) for the thru hull exhaust and Mark (props4U) for the propellers and always technology hobbies fuel.

I bought this hull used with out the power and after talking to David 2 months later it leaves his shop. after testing i will be getting it painted but for now it can be ran as is.

Hull = ML Boatworks SX400
Engines =CMB .21 Beta EVO's
Pipes = CMB .21 nitro pipes
Needle valves = Stu Barr

thanks

Julian

IMG_6670.JPG

IMG_6671.JPG

IMG_6673.JPG

IMG_6674.JPG

IMG_6645.JPG

IMG_6675.JPG

IMG_6676.JPG

Julian,

Wilfong Performance did a great job like usual. I hope it runs as good as it looks?

You will see Sunday if the hydro likes the: 1600, 1700, or 1800 series propellers?

It will be interesting to watch the GoPro video?

The other twin sets are on the way in the morning.

Even the 45-Mono propeller is done.

You and Ralph are going to be busy on Sunday.

We will be racing on Sunday for the first race of the season.

Hope to get out and test some of my own boats on Saturday.

Enjoy Testing,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Julian,

Wilfong Performance did a great job like usual. I hope it runs as good as it looks?

You will see Sunday if the hydro likes the: 1600, 1700, or 1800 series propellers?

It will be interesting to watch the GoPro video?

The other twin sets are on the way in the morning.

Even the 45-Mono propeller is done.

You and Ralph are going to be busy on Sunday.

We will be racing on Sunday for the first race of the season.

Hope to get out and test some of my own boats on Saturday.

Enjoy Testing,

Mark Sholund
We will see Sunday when it runs and see what props it likes and what it will pull. But it's done now it's time to burn technology hobbies nitro.
Julian

Thanks for the props Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks J for the kudos......................But I would have never had the chance to do this if it was not for your vision and commitment of what you wanted.

LETS BURN SOME NITRO...................................
default_smile.png

Thanks J for the kudos......................But I would have never had the chance to do this if it was not for your vision and commitment of what you wanted.

default_smile.png
i think what you meant to say Dave is..he should be committed!!
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
good luck at the pond this weekend!!

default_smile.png
i think what you meant to say Dave is..he should be committed!!
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
good luck at the pond this weekend!!
Thanks buddy it's going to be fun

No I should be committed for letting him talk me into building it.......................................
default_blink.png

But I could not turn down the chance to air out a set of Beta EVO .21s.......Thy got the full Monty brass heads and all...........
default_cool.png

I will tell you this that new Beta EVO is one killer .21. The P/S is the best fit I have ever seen from a stock eng. Smooth as glass gust like a cork bond hone job.

Will not take much to seat the piston. No squeaky tight fit ....................
default_wink.png

Dude you should have seen the smile on his face when thy fired right up and sinked in with a few twist of the needle.
default_huh.png

Blurp the throttles back and thy idled right down like one eng.

Think the shared ex has some thing to do with that.

Funny as hell start one eng and the smoke comes out of the other eng carb some times if the piston is in the right position.

Back