Southeastern Outboard Championship is open for Entry

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyDuncan

May 19-21, 2017 the SOWEGA Model Boaters will be having the Southeastern Outboard Championships at Kem's Big Pond in Sycamore, GA. Tunnel, Hydro, and Mod VP classes in nitro, gas and electric; ALL OUTBOARDS! It will be ran on a tri-oval course with 5 rounds of racing, time and weather permitting. The race is open for entry on rcracingevents. There are a few specialty classes that will be run. Please read the notes listed on the entry page. If you have any questions pm me or Kevin Lee.

Thanks

Jimmy,

Open Kneeler, so we can run .45's or FE? I like it. Lots of classes to figure out for Jay & Max.

Mic

Signed up! This is going to be a great race! Can't wait.

Jimmy can we bring an RV and stay there?

Ron, Yes you can camp at the pond. Open water will be all week until Friday 11:00 am.

Shane, if you make it look like kneeler with and open cockpit and a driver figure in the boat it can run.

Why Can't it have a have close cockpit , I'll make it if it can have a cockpit.

Thanks

Jimmy , save my spot under the big pair of pines I camped at during the SOS race - I plan on camping again -
default_wink.png

Nothing better than a Sunrise in Kems backyard .

2gtyj2g.jpg

There is NO bad seat at Kems Foley- you gotta come try it out.

I can take you and Flynn to Piggly Wiggly and break ya in-

Now all we need is Chucky
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png

Ron, Yes you can camp at the pond. Open water will be all week until Friday 11:00 am.

Shane, if you make it look like kneeler with and open cockpit and a driver figure in the boat it can run.
Great. Thanks Jimmy. Mike and I are entered!!!

Ron,

You've never been to Gilley-Land?

You will not be disappointed! Nice pond, great people and the best hospitality,,,, TRUE southern hospitality

I would be there,,, but I don't do outboards

Shaw- your the man with the most horses in the stable- We need to get Rrrick a boat to run,

I stepped up and found Foley a ride down here- your IT
default_tongue.png
default_wink.png

Ron,

You've never been to Gilley-Land?

You will not be disappointed! Nice pond, great people and the best hospitality,,,, TRUE southern hospitality

I would be there,,, but I don't do outboard
No more true words spoken btw, Kem and Julie are FIRST CLASS
default_cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There will be night racing!!! Separate from the day time racing. Winner take all shootouts! In Sport B, B Tunnel, D Tunnel, and P Limited.

Latest posts

Back