• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nova motors outboard inboard,thunder tiger outboards, os,vision, jd mod tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James montgomery

Due too some unfor seen events I am selling some stuff be for i move that I can not keep and need to reduce...

I have a o.s outboard v2 on a vision..boat has seen it fair share of boat racing and has the scares to prove it but it still fast and motor is still like new have ran about 5 tanks in motor...would like 325 for whole set up

Cobra tunnel with a Rossi outboard on it this motor is still new and still needs broke in it is a turbo head and is fast I would like 250 for this one.

Jerry Dunlop mod tunnel....this has a nova outboard on it and is very fast I have not ran this much but it is a great boat and motor has tons of power and lid in it, it sits on a lawless lower and has oiler on it and 3rd channel,(o.s flight needle) I got this setup from John night and payed a good deal for the motor setup...and payed a good deal for just the tunnel it self....i would like 525 for this set up, and I think it is well worth it just for the motor set up it self. It also has a extra outboard crank that if I wanted I'm sure I could sell for another 100 or self and new nova carb and flywheel....

Nova motor lot I have four nova motors, one is a 12, nova and two r 21 inboard and one is a outboard but outboard has low compression and will need new sleaves and piston, the other three r in great shape and have great compression....i would like 325 for the lot or 80 for the 12,80 for the ouboard, and 125 for the nova 2000 and 125 for the other nova...

Thunder tiger outboard lot I have four complete motors, one is modified and has a aircooled head on it .the others r stock and all of them run, i have many many parts for these to keep u runni g for years to come, flew shafts,prop shafts, I would like 300 for all of this lot and u will run for years...

Ok for some reason I can not upload the other pics cuz it says they r two big.only two of them loaded...if u need pics I can email them to u...i am sry about that...i will do my best to try and get the rest of them up asap...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't buy anything from this guy, he took my money and never sent me the pipe. This battle has been going on for 3 months.

Every one that has dealt with me gets paid and gets paid promptly. He's nothing but a scam.!!!!!!!!!

That's nice, he ripped me off!!!

He even said that the package was returned to him because the writing came off...

He's just full of crap!!!

Hey thanks I even put another pipe in there for ya seance it was sent back....i sent u a pm be for I even looked at this post, but wow hey thanks I was even gonna send your money back to u for the very long wait, I even sent u my number awhile ago so that u could call me but hey thank u for the kind words....plz check your pm man, so we can resolve this

Things happen and people make mistakes...i told u that I was sry that this happens and i am more then happy to send u two pipes and your money back for this long wait and that , I have always tried to send things out as fast as I can,plz read your pm like u said above so we can resolve this issue plz

Listen James,

It's October 20th, you have had my money since July 21st. I've sent you multiple private messages and you never responded till yesterday, how am I the bad guy in this. To me it's not even about the money, I don't care, it's about you being dishonest.

I have no problem putting our entire private messages in the open here so that everyone can see your dishonesty..

Would you like me to do that!!!

Back