• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB MAC 67 Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

looking for a good condition mac 67 engine, post to australia please, need a good one for a twin project

looking for a good condition mac 67 engine, post to australia please, need a good one for a twin project
Ok Shane 4 motors and a ton of parts just what a twin guy needs. Just need to assemble to build to suit . No cherry picking $2000 for all plus shipping. Next couple of days Ill get some better pics thanks Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Charlie,

it all looks good, but I dont need that many engines and dont want to spend those sort of $$$ on old engines, was only after 1 good engine as I have enough of everything else

thanks anyway

Hi Charlie,

when you get them assembled , please let me know a price for 2 good condition MAC 67's

thanks

Shane

Shane Ill have the motor finished tomorrow heres a good look inside.

Charles

Ok there done and are stock except small cutting on the liners. I set the head shims @ 10 thousands on both you can get them down to 8 after the motors are broke back in. Theres no lock tight. The liners have been pinched And recorked and are just like new. I want $500 for each motor . Thanks Charlie

Hi Charlie,

I'd take the MAC 84 engine and 2 Undrilled MAC 84 water jackets, I'll pass on the 67 engines

Hi Charlie,

I'd take the MAC 84 engine and 2 Undrilled MAC 84 water jackets, I'll pass on the 67 engines
Want to be fair to Daniel he has first dibs if not you got it.Also I just put this 67 back together with a new Brand Christy billet pistonit is used but in newer conditions that you may want instead and is stock. $600 and if we need to change the carb to match on your twin I should hav it.

Back