big thank you to a fellow boater..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Costanzo

just wanted to say thank you very much to a boater i have never met before.Mike Byer sent me a brand new carb to me free of charge.just wanted to let people old and new to this hobby that there are guy's and gal's that give so much to this hobby and are willing to help out anyone in need! thanks again,Mike Costanzo.

Ditto, tried to get Mike out the shop and come to a race. Would like to meet him. Hooked me up with some good stock to make pistol grips.
default_cool.png

Glad to share, lots of leftovers, if anyone needs any odds and ends, just ask. Kind of off in another direction with the life size wooden boats, but I might circle back and race with ya again one day.

mike b

Glad to share, lots of leftovers, if anyone needs any odds and ends, just ask. Kind of off in another direction with the life size wooden boats, but I might circle back and race with ya again one day.

mike b
mike,you live about 3 1/2 hrs North of me.hopefully in the next 2 years i am going to buy a bunch of property and build a 4 acre lake next to the house,hopefully by then you can come down and burn some nitro!!! PS,this offer will be open to all!!
default_smile.png

mike b
For sure one of the best guys in Rc boating.

Latest posts

Back