• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a Muck or Mack pipe ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeMischnick

Hi,

Who has a tuned pipe like this they are willing to part with? Most of us think it is a Muck pipe.

The pipe is for a 21 motor and needs to be in good shape. If you have one you will sell please post picture and price including shipping.

Thanks

Mike

BoatPipe.jpg

Pipe.jpg

Mike,

If you find any extra I would like one also.

I have plenty of ABC 2719-19-38% propellers

in stock if you need some?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Mike,

If you find any extra I would like one also.

I have plenty of ABC 2719-19-38% propellers

in stock if you need some?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Hi Mark

I found and ordered the prop and ordered it today. Thank you. I will keep you in mind If I find an extra Pipe.

Mike

Mike,

With the measurements of this pipe we could make a mandrel of it and make

a few in carbon? Lots of volume in that pipe? Muck's pipe designs were way

ahead of the times. Our 15 cc Muck pipes are still great designs also.

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark Sholund

Mike,

With the measurements of this pipe we could make a mandrel of it and make

a few in carbon? Lots of volume in that pipe? Muck's pipe designs were way

ahead of the times. Our 15 cc Muck pipes are still great designs also.

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark Sholund
Hi Mark,

How much for one of your carbon pipes? What do you need from me?

Mike

Itsa no go here id suggest a ops3280 or cmb nitro pipe both work well. The pipe I have is a Picco 45 nitro

I have checked, my OPS pipes are 40 sized. I have one that size that I want to keep, Andy Brown had a muffled pipe that was about 1 &3/8 " in dia at the middle. Might check into that?? All the MACS pipes for 21 were 1 & 1/4" dis in the middle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for checkin Rudy. In several decustions I have had it has been deturmand it ita Muck pipe. If there is anyone out there that has a Muck pipe fitting the description of the diameter Around the weld is 1.410 (on the weld). The total pipe length is right at 10 inches and looks like the pictures above please contact me.

Thanks for all the help.

Mike

Thanks for checkin Rudy. In several decustions I have had it has been deturmand it ita Muck pipe. If there is anyone out there that has a Muck pipe fitting the description of the diameter

Around the weld is 1.410 (on the weld). The total pipe length is right at 10 inches and looks like the pictures above please contact me.

Thanks for all the help.

Mike
Hi Mike

For some reason the only Steve Muck pipes Ive ever seen were TIG welded. The pipe in your pic looks like the weld/joint is typical of most of the Italian pipes. The long taper lead in reminds me of Rossi pipes but I dont recall if the built any 20 pipes. Sorry not sure if this adds anything but thought Id throw it out there.

Thanks John

Your pipe looks exactly like my OPS pipe, pretty sure it is an OPS pipe, all OPS pipes had that type of weld/braze in the middle. But so did the Picco and Rossi pipes of that era. Most Picco and Rossi pipes had some kind of coating or paint. Maybe Andy will be able to import that OPS pipe in the future.

Your pipe looks exactly like my OPS pipe, pretty sure it is an OPS pipe, all OPS pipes had that type of weld/braze in the middle. But so did the Picco and Rossi pipes of that era. Most Picco and Rossi pipes had some kind of coating or paint. Maybe Andy will be able to import that OPS pipe in the future.
Hi Rudy, Several things, If you would be so kind Post a picture of your pipe along with the number if you have it or know what it is.

Thanks. Mike

Back