• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 45 CAM PURPLE HEAD - NEW

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

CMB 45 CAM Purple head engine - brand new - $260US plus shipping, I also have spare P/L and water jackets as well if required for additional costs

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the newer or older version with the updated pin? If so package price with extra P/L water jacket and pipe listed in other post.

I'm not sure what version, but to the best of my knowledge, it was the last of the cam series 45's, having the smooth style water jacket,

Package price with extra P/L, waterjacket and PIPE would be $380US plus shipping (approx $40US airmail to the US)

a new P/l, waterjacket and new pipe is cheap for an extra $120US

I'll take it with the Zoom Carb. I'm in Canada I hope the shipping should be the same. PM the details.

Thank you

Hi Joe,

sending you a PM with details, postage will be a little bit more, as Canada is more expensive for post than the US, but not heaps

Back