Firefighter 12 build plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayVanSickle

I'm picking up a build I started several years ago and stopped. I have the urge to finish now but I can't find the build plans. This is my first build and I am lost without the build plans. I know it will take a miracle for someone to still have these plans but...

What boat are you working on.. I bet we can get you in contact with the designer!

Grim

The boat I am building is the Firefighter 12. If someone would be willing to part with the plans that would be great

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay,

I do not have the plans for that boat, but I do have two boats

that are built off of those plans. I do have a sizable 12-Hydro

collection including about 3-other designs also that I am going

to be selling here very soon. If you need any other help with 12-

Hydro parts let me know as I have accumulated a vast collection

of parts in the last ten years.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

I have a copy of the instructions. Give me your email and I will send them your way.

Andrew

Jay,

I have two Blazin-12 boats in my collection for sale if you would like to see some

Pictures? I think they are pretty close in design to the Firefighter-12 from Tom.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Jay,

I have two Blazin-12 boats in my collection for sale if you would like to see some

Pictures? I think they are pretty close in design to the Firefighter-12 from Tom.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Any pictures you could post would sure be helpful. I found some photos of the boat on RC Universe. Downloaded all of them I could find.

Back